My Limerick based client are looking to hire an experienced RTA to join their team.
- Work with the operations team leaders to ensure resources are being managed to plan and effectively across all lines of business.
- Monitor in-house systems for changes in pattern that may indicate any customer impacting issues such as technical outages/faults. Liaise with RMC for investigation/confirmation.
- Maintain Customer IVR notifications, add new messages and update existing messages and remove resolved messages.
- Maintain incident log that measures and tracks services effecting incidents.
- Report hourly on the contact centre performance with the appropriate commentary.
- Highlight resource risks to the Operational Managers.
- Feedback failures in the plan to WFM team with proactive suggestions to drive possible improvements and efficiency gains.
- Maintain and update agent skill sets as and when required.
Experience in the Telco industry is preferable
- experience and knowledge in a contact centre operations and the role of
- Strong IT skills, competent Excel, Word and PowerPoint user.
- Flexibility to working hours, availability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- Professional demeanour with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Works autonomously, acts on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a collaborative way.
- Attention to detail.
- Decision-making skills.
- Positive and constructive.
- Good organisational, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.