Technical Support Executives required for a busy call centre in Limerick. General duties include:- Dealing with new and existing customers over the phone.- Provide advice,...
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading multinational technology company right in the heart of Limerick City
The Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating customers. They help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone,
- You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be a passionate
- Show empathy
- Build loyalty among new users
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed user's expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Work time will be shift based totalling 40 hours per week.
- Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
**Please note all candidates must have a good level of English ***
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.