We are seeking an Experienced Business Analyst ideally with knowledge in areas such as IFRS, GDPR or Solvency II, insurance or banking systems coupled with...
We are seeking an Experienced Business Analyst ideally with knowledge in areas such as IFRS, GDPR or Solvency II, insurance or banking systems coupled with technical systems / software solutions delivery.
Interfacing between senior executive stakeholders, Actuaries, Finance, European data providers and technical systems development vendors, you will be expected to act as the main interface between the business & technical team, gathering requirements and advising the business on solutions that will best meet their needs. There will be an element of designing new solutions & processes throughout the change cycle.
Introducing new insurance products plus working as part of a major project - a core platform replacement from scratch, you will act as the Business Systems Analyst through the end-to-end solution provisioning / delivery. This System acts as the main platform dealing with high-volume data flows and supporting millions of data transactions monthly underpinning the company's business.
You will need to have experience in the following areas:
- Proven Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Solutions Architect or Technical Business Analyst
- Potential to grow into a Lead Business Analyst position
- Knowledge of insurance or banking & ideally exposure to the likes of IFRS, Solvency II, GDPR or related regulatory requirements
- Experience in areas such as: Data flows, Process flows, data centric systems, process & data mapping, Pricing & products, Reporting & Documentation, BRD's, solutioning of financial services systems, Data Analytics, Ecommerce payment systems
- Excellent communication skills, innovative, proven ability to add value to an expanding European business
- Excel, Visio, Tableau advantageous
Salary Package: €60-70K + generous bonus (10-15%) + benefits
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or current valid work visa holder.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details on these roles and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Key Terms: Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst,
Solution architect, business system analyst, solutions architect, Systems Analyst, Software Solutions, software systems, Business Solutions Analyst, Business Applications Software, Data Analytics, SQL, Business Process Analyst, Oracle, financial services, banking, insurance, Financial systems, Financial Investments software, Investment Management, Insurance software systems, Business Intelligence, Requirements gathering, BA, System Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Solutions.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.