Financial Services company seeking a permanent software tester / Quality Assurance analyst with a mix of testing and analysis skills. You will be primarily engaged...
Award Winning software company with a focus on developing solutions based on Sharepoint & Dynamics365 applications is urgently seeking:
2 x Software engineers or Software Consultants for their Dynamics 365 development team
1 x Sharepoint Software developer or consultant
You will get the opportunity to design & develop new, innovative solution based on the latest Microsoft technologies - Sharepoint online, C#, .NET, Dynamics 365, Azure cloud solutions.
You will create both enterprise software solutions for both Irish & international clients across a number of industries including digital software that monitors social media platforms (Youtube, Spotify, etc).
Opportunities also exist to work on Business Intelligence (Power BI), Sharepoint & Dynamics365 / Dynamics CRM solutions.
Experience & skillset required
To be considered suitable for the above role, you must have the following expertise:
- Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 2 year+ commercial development experience working on Sharepoint, Dynamics or Azure cloud solutions, coding in C# or VB.NET
- Experience developing software using .NET Frameworks
- Full stack development experience or backend business logic/server side development
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- SQL skills - MS SQL Server and any Power Bi, PowerApps or Flow
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that you must have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a valid Irish working visa.
Key terms: Sharepoint Developer, Dynamics CRM Developer, Dynamics365 consultant, C#.NET Software Developer, C# Software Engineer, .NET Developer, C# Developer, C# engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, C#.NET developer, .NET Engineer, software applications developer, application developer, software programmer, specialist, design, C#, C#.NET, Visual studio, .NET, SQL, SQL server, agile, Microsoft Developer, Microsoft software engineer, Sharepoint, Dynamics, Azure, CRM. MS BI Stack, PowerBI, Power BI, Office365, 0365.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.