Dynamic, expanding financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a focus on data, data flows & experience with high-volume data processing systems....
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding new subsidiary of a multinational Financial Services Group, with the security of the financial backing of a Global parent. You will be joining a Data team responsible for improving data flows (from multiple countries), data quality, tracking & resolving data incidents and the delivery of quality reporting to core stakeholders.
This opportunity presents the best of both worlds - the chance to play a key role in an expanding Data team of an immature subsidiary, underpinned with the financial investment of a multi-billion Euro parent organisation.
The focus of this role is on the analysis of data processes & systems, data flow, data quality and reporting to Head of Data for the business operations of a company that is handling large volumes of financial data on a monthly basis. Working in a team, you will be using Excel, SQL, Tableau and other BI tools. Additionally, you will be involved in contributing to the project team responsible for creating a new Analytics platform using the latest technologies, to replace the existing Excel & Oracle Datawarehouse solution, in order to deliver visual dashboards & improved data analytics internally.
- Business & Data Systems Analysis
- Data Delivery / Data Management / Data Processes
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Continuous Service improvement
- Proven experience in areas such as: Data Processes, Data Flows, Data Quality, Data Operations & Service management
- Data Analysis experience
- Business Process Analysis or Data Process Analysis
- Technically proficient in Excel (including macros & pivot tables), SQL and Tableau or alternatives (Qlikview, Bus Objects, SAS or any other related Data tools)
- ITSM, Service Management focussing on data management. Ideally, a good understanding of ITIL service management and service integration that relates to Data
- Excellent communication with technical & business stakeholders
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Analytical, logical and strong communicator
- Working with multiple nationalities and teams based locally & remotely
- Ideally you will have experience with Insurance, banking or other financial services data
Salary = €45-50K + bonus (10-15%) + excellent benefits.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland
Other Key terms: Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Excel, Excel macros, VBA, Data, Service Delivery, Data Delivery, Data Processing, Data Operations, Data Specialist, Financial Data, Insurance Data, Data Analytics, Data Analyst, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence, Technical Business Analyst, Technical Data Analyst, ITIL, ITSM.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.