This is a Mid-Level role to work directly with the Head of Data Management and Applications, supporting him in a hands-on BA capacity - excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Analyst who is looking to enhance their career by learning from Senior Experienced colleagues.
Multinational organisation providing international Insurance services is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in Business Process analysis, process improvement, Reporting and any area such as - data flows, application service delivery, change analysis, Business Consulting or solutioning, data analysis or data solutions, preferably with Insurance or financial services Industry background..
This is a dynamic & interesting period of change for the organisation as they are embark on a major Transformation Project, which will involve change across their TOM (Target Operating Model) including the adoption of new technology solutions - Data & ERP Software Systems, as well as core process improvements to meet the expanding demands of their business customers.
You will work collaboratively with Business & IT stakeholders, analysing business requirements, process flows, data flows and a number of software platform related projects (new functionality, application & process improvements) and reporting using Tableau.
You will also need to understand the Applications & Data Lifecycle from source data through to implementation, reporting & visualisation.
Experience & skillset required:
- Business Analysis - requirements gathering, process mapping, analysing process, application delivery & data flows
- Experience as a Business Analyst or similar: Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Consultant or Business Data Analyst
- Experience in areas such as: Service Process improvement, business architecture, Applications implementations & delivery is also desirable
- Solutioning of software systems, data, pricing or payment systems
- Proven ability to liaise with Business & Technical Stakeholders
- Understand and align business need with technical / IT software solutions
- Background in insurance, financial services industry or Fintech software
- ITIL or knowledge of similar quality standards is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to add business value
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills
Salary : €45-50K + bonus + benefits
12 month fixed term contract (that is likely to convert to permanent)
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa
Other Key terms: Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Partner, Business Process analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Process analysis, Service architecture, Data Management, Financial Data, ITIL, SQL, transformation, Change management, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, Management Consultant, Data Quality, Visio, SQL, Business Systems Analyst, Data Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, Insurance, Life Assurance, Pensions, Financial Services, Reporting, Tableau, Sapiens, Excel, SQL, SAP, ERP.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted