Multinational organisation providing insurance services is urgently seeking an IT Business Analyst or Consultant with consultancy services background to provide Business & Systems Process experience,...
- Engage with Business stakeholders to identify & understand detailed business requirements
- Work closely with developers, stake holders and testers through the entire software development life cycle from the initial business requirement phase to the deployment and production support
- Design and execute manual test cases, create and implement test strategies, plans and scripts.
- Execution of functional, regression and system integration test scripts
- Writing effective and thorough defect reports and verifying fixes
- Develop and review user procedures for all current / new processes
- Provide estimates and regular project status updates on all test activities
- Responsible for documentation & reporting
- Worked with the business to create automated processes to help streamline and improve quality of day to day/ monthly tasks
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience in business process analysis and QA testing or software testing
- Experience working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, with emphasis on software quality assurance and testing.
- Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations in order to ensure best possible quality outcome.
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate continuous commitment to quality and service.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex and diverse environment with multiple projects and changing demands.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- European language skills highly advantageous (especially Spanish)
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills.
- Qualification in Analysis, Lean or Process would be preferred. ISTQB or similar certification advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Any experience within financial services or financial software products is useful
Salary: Base salary + 10% bonus + excellent blue-chip benefits
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key terms: Business Process Analyst, QA Analyst, QA engineer, software tester, Test Engineer, Test Analyst , testing, Excel, SQL, Data, Tableau, Oracle, SQL server, Spanish, English, Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Business & Data Analyst, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, financial software, SAP, Relay, TIA, Data.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.