ResponsibilitiesEngage with Business stakeholders to identify & understand detailed business requirementsWork closely with developers, stake holders and testers through the entire software development life cycle...
Multinational organisation providing insurance services is urgently seeking an IT Business Analyst or Consultant with consultancy services background to provide Business & Systems Process experience, analysis skills on the further development of their core Data Platform and assist key stakeholders with Data & Software Systems strategy.
Business Analyst will be required to develop an understanding of the insurance platform, data and business processes in each of the countries that the organisation operates within. You will also need to understand the full Data Lifecycle from source data through to reporting, analysis & visualisation.
Working with the business stakeholders and technical teams, plus external Data Processing organisations in various countries, you will be responsible for data quality issues, reporting & ensuring processes are controlled and effective.
You will work collaboratively with stakeholders including at Senior and Executive levels.
Over time, you will take responsibility for Data Quality and the Data flow processes through the organisation.
Experience & skillset required:
- 4 years + Commercial Experience as a Consultant, Business Analyst or alternatively as one of the following: Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect or Technical Business Analyst
- Knowledge of insurance or financial services industry ideally
- Experience with data quality dashboards or metrics is advantageous
- Proven ability to understand and align business need with technical / IT software solutions
- Experience in areas such as: Process flows, data centric systems, process & data flows, data quality, Reporting & Documentation, BRD's, solutioning of financial services systems, Analytics, pricing or payment systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to add business value
- Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations to improve solutions
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks to completion with minimal direct supervision
- Strong Excel essential with SQL, Visio or Tableau advantageous
Salary : €50-55K (but up to 60K DOE) + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Ireland work visa holders only required.
Other Key terms: Business Systems Consultant, IT Consultant, Management Consultant, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Excel, Excel macros, Data Quality, Service Delivery, Data Management, Financial Data, Insurance Data, Data Analytics, ITIL, ITSM, Visio, SQL, System analyst, IT Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect, Data Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.