ResponsibilitiesEngage with Business stakeholders to identify & understand detailed business requirementsWork closely with developers, stake holders and testers through the entire software development life cycle...
Senior SQL Developer - Datawarehouse Developer
Daily rate contract - 6 months + duration
Role & Skills required:
- Experience in the development of high quality database solutions
- Review and interpret ongoing business requirements
- Hands-on SQL Server development experience and ability to knowledge share with junior resources (as well as oversee, support and mentor those resources).
- Develop and implement ETL Processes to validate, consume and move data from different sources to targets.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Maintain a high standard of database documentation and work with project resources to ensure compliance with all change control governance.
- Follow preferred software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Design, build and implement both Site Recovery and Disaster recovery database architectures
Essential skillset required:
- Strong TSQL development and debugging skills essential
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience of some/ all of the following: Azure Dev Ops, DataFactory, DataBricks, Azure SQL Server, Logic Apps, PowerBi, MS Teams integration
- Experience in financial investment systems, trading solutions, funds management, asset management / financial services industry preferred
Rate: Market Daily Rate
Contract duration: 6 mths+
Contract location: Cork
Please note that only EU/EEC Citizens or holders of current Stamp 4 Visa will be considered for this contract role.
Other key terms:
Funds management, investment banking, wealth management, asset management, asset trading, commodities, financial instruments, financial services systems, financial systems, trading systems, SQL server, Data, Database, Data warehouse Developer, Datawarehouse Developer, SQL BI Developer, SQL Developer, Database Consultant, Database Specialist, Database Architect, Senior SQL Developer, IT consultant, IT Contractor, Azure, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, t-SQL, Microsoft SQL, SQL server, Microsoft Azure.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.