This role will suit someone with a strong hands-on technical background who is happy to remain primarily hands-off, with a focus on managing 3rd party...
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager or Product Owner with experience in software product development environments. (Please note: you must have product ownership experience - we are not seeking an Experienced BA looking for a step-up.)
Exciting career opportunity for an Experienced Product Owner to join a newly established Software Innovation centre, part of the established Ireland operations of an international leader in the financial services sector.
You will be working on creating innovative enterprise level software products, creating product vision, developing a product roadmap and working with Scrum teams to deliver software product solutions.
Working within an Agile Development environment you will be expected to engage in:
- Creating product roadmap and input into the future direction of products
- Representing the customer throughout the product development lifecycle
- Working with UX Designers to
- Lead development of solutions that create effective customer journeys
- Working with internal business customers globally to capture & analyse requirements
- Representing the voice of the customer throughout the product development cycle
- Working with UX designers, creating user stories, engaging with architects & developers in creating enterprise software solutions
- Researching the latest digital and innovation trends both inside and outside our industry
- Assist with developing an innovation culture in the feature delivery team
- Liaise with the Chief Product Owner in prioritising the capability backlog
Experience & skillset required:
* Proven track record in delivering Software Products, Digital products
- Proven expertise in a Product Manager or Product Owner capacity and successful delivery of software products
- A passion for identifying innovative features & building innovative products
- Experience working on agile development projects
- Expertise in customer research, creating customer personas, customer journeys & defining user stories
- Stakeholder Management
Salary: €80-90K + benefits
Please note that you must hold EU/EEA citizenship or an existing Stamp 4 Critical Skills visa for Ireland.
Other key terms: Senior Product Manager, Product Owner, Senior Business Analyst, Software Product Owner, Software Product Manager, CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM software, Mobile, Digital, Enterprise Software Solutions.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.