Multinational organisation providing international financial services is seeking 2 x IT Business Analysts or Consultants with experience in data projects or the delivery of Financial...
International organisation providing international insurance products, data solutions & technology services is seeking a CRM Manager to identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones. Supporting the campaign target setting process and measuring the impact of campaigns to support expansion and growth of services and products, defined within Telemarketing and Digital Campaigns.
Role involves a number of aspects:
- Build market knowledge by understanding business opportunities within the orgs Consumer Finance database, identifying & analysing segments, profiles and customer information to enrich sales process and product features
- Work closely with local CRM Teams acting as a subject matter expert to build a community of experts, influencing local unit in prioritizing target groups for customer profiling activities
- identify touchpoints to sell product through digital actions
- develop a proper omnichannel customer journey
Data strategy and reporting:
- Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve data segmentation
- Develop information repository
- Establish reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc database analysis to support strategy and analyse performance to maximize revenue opportunities via detailed customer knowledge (modelling, assumptions, use of data sources)
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets
- Continuously produce actionable information in preparation of customer lists for campaigning, ensure appropriate customer segmentation, and validate campaign offerings
- Provide insight to support the customer's lifecycle, buying behaviour and anticipate actions to capture and enhance customer value (acquire, develop and retain)
- Provide reporting capabilities to support & enhance Digital & Telemarketing performance and maximize campaign planning
- Attend campaign planning meetings, providing data sources are leveraged to maximise value, review & analyse data
- Provide customer insights to support lifecycle, buying behaviour and anticipate actions to capture and enhance customer value
- 5 + years of experience in CRM & Business Analyst roles, with CRM activity preferably gained in the financial services industry (banking, insurance, funds administration, fund management, asset management knowledge)
- BS/MS degree in CRM, Business Analyst or Marketing related field
- Customer/market orientated with a marketing, CRM background combined with Business & Data Analysis experience
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
Salary = €60K + bonus + benefits
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: CRM Manager, CRM Consultant, Customer Relationship Manager, Marketing Manager, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, CRM Business Partner, Customer Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Customer Marketing Campaign manager, Data analytics, marketing campaign manager, Financial Data, CRM Business Partner, CRM Business Consultant, CRM Data specialist
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.