Sector: Fintec Software DevelopmentLocation: Dublin South 2 vacancies: Mid level & Senior Software Engineer We are urgently recruiting for 2 Senior Software Developers / Software...
Technical Business Analyst, IT, software development, Agile, financial services software. Permanent position - no contractors.
Experienced IT Business Analyst or hybrid Business Analyst / Product Owner sought for the Irish software house, a subsidiary of an international Fortune 500 company which provides software & services to the major financial investment & fund management organisations in the world.
You will join a small team of BA's interfacing with Software Development Group of a leading Fintech company.
Established and expanding software development environment, a mature Agile & Microsoft Technologies environment, looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with expertise in the delivery of software applications, software product - must have worked in a software development delivery environment.
Looking for a Strong Technical BA with experience working in a dynamic, Agile / Scrum environment having delivered multiple software application / software product release cycles.
- Perform business and functional analysis on a number of financial software products
- Work with business and clients to gather requirements for BAU and new product & features
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications (user stories, process diagrams, wireframes)
- Liaise with the software development team to ensure successful delivery
- Support UAT activities
- Support the requirements gathering, product feature definitions and project management aspects of the process
- Facilitate sprint reviews to demonstrate new features and functionality
- Prepare product demonstrations, proof of concepts and development roadmaps to internal and external audiences
- Proven experience working as a Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner or Technical Business expert, as part of an agile team, ideally within the financial services or Fintech sector
- High level of knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience working in a software development environment, software delivery
- Excellent communication & documentation skills (business and technical level)
- Extensive experience interfacing with business units and clients to gather, define and document requirements
- Experience in communicating requirements to software developers, architects and QA
- Strong analytical, organizational, process improvement & presentation skills
- Project management experience - tracking, risk identification and mitigation is also nice to have
- Experience creating process flow diagrams, wireframes & UI/UX would be beneficial
Any background / knowledge of the Funds management, funds industry and the financial regulatory landscape ( eg. Mifid, Priips, etc) is beneficial, although not essential.
Salary = €65-75K + benefits (Permanent)
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Financial software, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, Technology Business Partner, Product Owner, Software Product Manager, Business Consultant, Business Process analyst , Business Systems Analyst, IT Business Consultant, Funds industry, Funds Management, Funds Administration, investment management, Fund Accounting, Financial Investments Industry, Wealth Management software, Fin Tech, Financial software, Regulatory software, Mifids, Priips, treasury management, financial asset management, wealth management, agile, Scrum, Kanban.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.