You must have commercial Product development experience in .NET core & Azure (functions, etc) to be considered suitable for this requirement.
Excellent opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer With Azure Cloud development expertise to join the product development team of a leading Fintech organisation.
Working in a Microsoft Technology, mature agile / Scrum environment, you will be heavily involved in the core Platform Redesign from .NET framework to .NETcore & Azure cloud technologies. You will be engaged in a full redesign & development of the core platform underlying the org's financial software products across the full stack. These Software Applications assist Financial investment organisations and asset managers to make better informed & smarter decisions.
Working in an experienced, dynamic, fast-paced Agile software development environment, you will be working with a Technical Architecture & Senior Development team, fully focussed on this high profile & crucial Platform redesign/development project. This will entail working on the next generation products.
We are looking for innovative, creative, logical and smart Senior software engineers to design & develop the next versions of our web applications, designed for, & deployed in, large organisations across the world. The company is currently embarking on a sustained period of investment in technology that will enhance their market-leading products, utilising .NET core, microservices and Azure cloud technologies.
Experience & Skills required:
- 10+ years experience in software design & development within a Microsoft Technology environment
- Commercial Azure Cloud Development experience
- Programming expertise in C#.NET, .NET core, SQL and some of: Web Application development, Design Patterns, Schema Design, Solid, TDD, Restful web services, full stack development expertise
- Software Product Design and Development expertise
- Expertise in Software Architecture and best standards in relation to Software Technical Architecture
- A proven track record in permanent employment - not looking for contractors
- Experience working in cross-functional development teams
- Agile / Scrum
- Innovative, creative and logical thinking, critical thinking skills
- Fluent English & strong communication skills
Salary: €70-75K + bonus + benefits
Our client provides a dynamic development environment, utilising the latest in Microsoft Technologies, promotes personal learning and invests in training, professional certifications and career development opportunities within a FinTech software house.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key terms: Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Senior C# Developer, Senior .NET Developer, Senior C#.NET Engineer, Software engineer, Software Developer, Full stack Developer, Lead Developer, Lead Software Engineer, lead Engineer, Principal Engineer, Principle Developer, Technical Architect, .NET Engineer, .NET Developer, C#.NET Developer, C#.NET Engineer, Backend C# Developer, C#.NET Software Developer, C# Software Engineer, .NET Developer, C# Developer, C# engineer, Senior Developer, C#.NET developer, .NET Engineer, software applications developer, application developer, specialist, Visual studio, .NET, SQL, SQL server, agile, C#, C Sharp, Microsoft Developer, Microsoft software engineer, Microsoft software developer, C#.NET Software Engineer, MVC, Web API, Azure Cloud Engineering, Azure functions, Azure Developer, azure cloud Developer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted