Exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer or Test Team Lead to take a lead role within the team, mentoring other experienced testers while helping to shape the test approach & delivery of a Platform transformation program to Azure Cloud solution.
While a large element of the test experience within the local team has been manual, this position will assist the Group Test Manager with developing automation testing implementation, as the core platform & all products are presently being migrated to a SAAS cloud solution.
So we are seeking a Strong Test Engineer with both manual & automation skills & with Technical Leading & Team Leading abilities, experienced in API Testing, functional & non-functional testing and must have Postman, API Fortress or similar tooling experience.
Successful, expanding Fintech software company (Part of a Global Organisation) is seeking to expand its software test team in Dublin, due to recent acquisition & investment activity. The company offers a dynamic software development environment, utilising the latest in Microsoft Technologies, promotes personal learning and invests in training, professional certifications and career development opportunities and offers the chance to lead the transition to automation testing.
The core focus of the QA team is on testing multiple software applications, software platform testing focussing on the Data backend & transitioning software products to the Cloud. The development & software test teams work in an Agile Microsoft Technology Environment - .NETcore, C#, Data, SQL server, Azure.
Experience / Skillset required:
- Degree in computing, software engineering or related IT / Testing qualifications
- 5+ years of Software Testing QA experience, testing application software products (such as Web, Windows, Web services and database applications)
- Excellent communication skills, proven mentoring and ability to interface with Product Owners as well as Engineering & Development
- Expertise in both Automation & Manual software testing, in a Microsoft .NET development environment (C#, .NET core, SQL server, Microsoft Azure)
- API Testing using Postman, Fortress and test tools such as Selenium, TFS, BDD Gherkin, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent test case development & execution skills
- Experience using test case management tools such as TFS, JIRA, Quality Centre
- Experience working in an Agile team within a software product development environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic development organisation, delivering on multiple projects simultaneously is essential
- Any expertise in Test data management and/or data quality management is highly desirable
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Salary: €55-65K + benefits
Permanent role - no contractors.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details on these roles and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Test Lead, Senior Software Tester, Senior Test Engineer, Software tester, QA Analyst, Software Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Team Leader, Manual Test Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, Software Automation tester, Devops, Dev Ops engineer, Build Engineer, Continuous integration CI, Continuous Development, TFS, Selenium, Postman, API Fortress, Specflow, Gherkin, .NET, C#, C#.NET, Jira, Confluence, .NET core, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Cloud, azure functions, Software engineering, Software Development, SQL server, SQL , Data, Data quality testing, Oracle, QA Engineer, QA Tester, QA Analyst, QA test analyst, Quality assurance tester, software product tester, Test engineer, software tester, Data Test Analyst, software test, manual tester, application test analyst, applications tester.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted