Contract role - 12 months+
Global Organisation with its International Procurement Team centralised in Ireland is looking for an Experienced IT Category Manager, ideally with experience in IT software / software licencing licensing, to join their Global IT Category Indirect Sourcing team.
You will be responsible for core aspects of the indirect IT Supply Chain Management, including supplier sourcing, contract management, supply base optimisation, conducting commercial negotiations and identifying cost saving opportunities within the Global IT category, with the focus on Enterprise Software Applications and licencing, Networking and Telecomms, IT Services Procurement.
- Establish and build internal relationships with regional IT Managers / Leaders, SCM leadership and Corporate stakeholders to clearly understand requirements
- Lead the supplier market analysis and supplier qualifications through RFX process
- Develop and execute IT Category Strategies to drive cost optimisation and capture value for the organisation
- Lead and assist supplier negotiations for the business on requirements, commercial terms and costings
- Build performance based supplier relationships that lead to optimal pricing, quality improvements, process improvements and delivery of world class global IT solutions
- Build a pipeline of cost saving initiatives
- Develop thorough Global master services contracts in accordance with regulatory and legal department's requirements
- Lead and conduct supplier performance reviews using supplier scorecards with key stakeholders to develop continuous improvement initiatives and actions
- Navigate challenging situations within a dynamic global environment, win concessions without damaging relationships, and settle internal and external differences with a minimum of conflict
- 3rd Level Qualification in IT/ Technology, Engineering or Business Management, Supply Chain or Professional supply chain related certification preferred: IIPMM, ISM, APICS, etc
- Professional experience working as an IT Category Lead, IT Category Management, IT Procurement or Supply Chain Management within a dynamic, matrixed organisation
- Excellent IT SCM sourcing and supplier management process and deployment knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and cost management practices
- Expertise across various IT categories, including software licensing
- Strong knowledge of EULA and SaaS agreements
- Global or International Business expertise - Europe minimum, EMEA or Global preferred.
- Possess international business cultural awareness
- Strong relationship skills working with partners across the entire contract life cycle
Contract role - Dublin based - daily rate.
Please note that only EU/EEC Citizens or holders of current Stamp 4 Visa will be considered for this contract role.
Other key Terms - Technology Procurement Specialist, IT Procurement, IT Supply Chain Specialist, Indirect Sourcing, Global Category, IT Category Leader, Category Lead, Category Manager, IT Category Procurement Specialist, Global Procurement, Technology Procurement Manager, IT Procurement Manager, IT Supply Chain Manager.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted