Contract role - Daily rates - 6 months extendable contract
As a result of continuing expansion, the Head of Creative Design & Development for a leading multinational engaged in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare sector is seeking a contract Creative Director or Senior Art Director to manage a team of 7-10 within their Creative & Digital Marketing Division.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead creative teams (art directors, graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, copywriters, production artists), inspiring creative design while ensuring a high standard of creative output, to deliver best in class design solutions from conception through to implementation, supporting both brand and company strategy and communications
- Identifies & plans the early phase of projects to develop the key concept or strategic direction and has final say on what gets delivered to the client
- Promotes innovation, the development of new service offerings and opportunities
- Collaborates with Brand and Marketing Comms teams to translate business goals into unique brand and product offerings
- Provides Input into strategic planning meetings and key briefings
- Triages creative work utilizing internal resources as well as external vendors for multiple campaigns & creative projects
- Manages & develops new creative talent, career plans & succession planning of teams
- Supports and develops strong relationships between customers and the Marketing & Design teams
- Act as a first line trusted advisor for customers on all design aspects of campaign solutions and promotional marketing materials
- Manages financial budgets & indicators to ensure successful delivery of projects within suitable budget targets
Experience Profile required:
- Experience at leading creative teams, working in agency or industry in a creative design capacity, from pitch (concept development) to implementation across customer portfolio's and project based opportunities
- Proven ability around innovation, ideation, creative concepts & in building design teams to execute delivery of design solutions
- Expertise in mentoring and managing Creative Design Leads or Art Direction Leads to build core team capabilities to deliver creative solutions to high standards
- 'Big Picture' thinker for customer pitches & creative proposal development
- Experience of working in a multinational, large matrix organization
- Ability to leverage talent capabilities to enhance innovation and customer experience
- Proactively updating understanding of multi-channel strategies, challenges & creative thinking
- Design background with the ability to keep up with new creative technologies and analyse new trends and data
- Ideally you will be considered to be an 'Opinion Leader' with the trust and credibility from customers as a recognised source of information on market trends and the latest creative innovations, tools and platforms available
Remuneration= Daily Rates
Contract duration - 6 months, extendable - likely to extend multiple times
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or a current holder of suitable rights-to-work in Ireland.
No sponsorship requirement considered.
Key Terms: Creative Director, Head of Design, Creative Manager, Art Director, Senior Art Director, Marketing, Marcomms, Graphic Design, Design Lead, Design Team Leader, Creative Design Agency owner, Marketing Design Agency, Creative Manager, Creative Design Manager, Creative Design Leader, Adobe Creative, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch, etc
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted