Reporting into the Operations Director and Group IT Manager, your role will be responsible for all IT systems supporting 4-5 Manufacturing Plants across Europe and corporate Business functions in Ireland.
A background in managing IT systems within a manufacturing background is ideally sought for this role.
IT Systems include Windows Servers, Network, VMware, Data Storage, Active directory, ERP & other applications. Desktop & Server, Virtualisation, LAN & WAN solutions.
Managing a team of 2-3, you will be engaged in BAU & Projects. Your role will focus primarily on the management of the Infrastructure systems with a 60:40 split on technical to managerial elements. We are not seeking a seasoned IT Manager who has left the hands-on behind - you must have strong technical Infrastructure & Applications skills.
- Liaison with senior management with an input into IT Strategy
- Design, development, implementation of IT Infrastructure to ensure infrastructure capacity meets the needs of the business & manufacturing sites across Europe
- IT Security management on network, infrastructure and servers
- Maintenance and support of the operating environment - IT infrastructure, including networks, communications systems (voice and data)
- Desktop, laptop & Mobile Device Management including handheld devices
- Vendor Management and all IT related 3rd party services & contracts
- Disaster Recovery Strategy for the organization
- Infrastructure, Infosec & Cybersec risk management
- Work closely with Corporate Group IT to adhere to Group requirements & standards
- IT Systems team management and motivation
- Management and monitoring of all IT-related policies
- You will also act as the team's Privacy Officer, supporting senior management in relation to GDPR & other Data privacy regulations
- Previous experience as an IT Systems Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager or IT Manager, preferably in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Hands-on expertise in Infrastructure including Windows servers & clients, Active Directory, Office 365, LAN/WAN management & administration (e.g., Switches, Firewalls), Cloud Applications
- Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies - especially VMware
- Service Delivery & Service Management orientation
- Proven abilities & experience of managing & implementing major IT projects
- Vendor Management
- Knowledge of Cyber Security & Information Security best practices
- IT financial management including budgeting & forecasting
- Strong hands-on technical skills, analytical, strong problem solving & troubleshooting
- Excellent communications, negotiation & motivational abilities
Any prior knowledge of working on GDPR Requirements, Data flows, Risk assessments and SAR's is an added advantage but training will be provided.
Salary = €70-75K + benefits is the guide but flexible depending on the person's expertise.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Other Key terms: IT Manager, Infrastructure Manager, IT Systems Manager, Technical Systems Manager, ITM, IT System Manager, Infrastructure Leader, Lead, Active Directory, IFS, CoreHR, SAP, SAAS, Fortinet, Aruba, VMware, Cisco, Avaya, Information Security management, Cyber Security, Cloud Technologies, Manufacturing, Production engineering environments.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted