Exciting Career opportunity for experienced Data Scientist to join a collaborative Group of Data Scientists working across the globe to apply the latest methods & statistical data science to assisting in the fight against diseases and illnesses.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will work with quantitative scientists, domain experts and product developers to provide solutions using the data & expertise contained within this innovative Data Platform & Analytics Group, assisting the business & scientific users to apply/ develop analytical methods and predictive models that deliver significant impacts to the business.
My client is seeking Data scientists who can bring expertise in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Applied/computational data science and large-scale 'big data' computations
- Statistical and machine learning / deep learning
- Analysis of Clinical trial datasets or large scale Real World Data
- Computational biology or statistical genetics
You must have significant experience with:
- Expertise in Data Engineering, Data Science or Data Analytics
- Excellent experience with Python for data analysis, numPy, R, R/Shiny
- Experience with computational environments for large-scale data science, such as high-performance computing, Big Data or Spark
- Statistical and machine learning
- Bioinformatics, AI or Machine Learning
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Contract role - 6 months extendable, with potential to convert to perm or extend for further contract durations.
Salary = Neg - Daily rates
Additional terms: Data Science Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Modeller, Statistical Modelling, Python, R. Spark, Hadoop, AWS Data Cloud Engineering, Data Analytics, Lead Data Engineer, Lead Data Scientist, PhD, Masters in Data Analytics, Data Science, Senior Data Scientist, R, R Shiny
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted