Fantastic Opportunity for a Procurement Analyst or Supply Chain Analyst is their early-mid career years to join a highly respected Research & Advisory Group with a Worldwide reputation for quality expertise in a wide range of domains. You will be entering a Global mentorship program, with access to a wealth of knowledge, data and the expertise of Senior Consultants / Analysts to mentor you through the journey of becoming a Specialist in your field of Procurement & Supply Chain industry.
Your role will then be to:
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client's key initiatives
- Assist clients with the Research & Analysis required to make the best decisions for their business needs
- Communicate, analyse & create Reports on Strategic Sourcing trends, applications & Technology solutions
- Advise Clients and Vendors on the future trends in Procurement and Supply Chain sectors and the relevant Software Applications that can influence & assist their sourcing strategies and positioning in the marketplace
What we are looking for:
- Graduate with 3 - 7 years' experience in a commercial, research or advisory environment
- Higher level of Edication eg. 1st class hons Degree or Masters ideally
- Passionate about the Procurement & Supply Chain industry, smart, self-motivated, diligent with excellent communication skills (the ability to research, advise, present information and consult with clients - internal & external)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Procurement arena & the applications used in this sector (eg. SAP SAP Ariba, Oracle, Microsoft, etc)
- Supplier Management, Contract Management, Vendor Selection, Category Management, Sourcing & Procurement strategies and the Technology / Software Applications that supports these areas.
- Must like solving complex problems and challenges
- Must enjoy learning, reading, analysing and gaining knowledge through both self0learning and mentoring
Salary: Guiding at €45-60K + bonus + excellent benefits
Other key terms: Procurement Analyst, Specialist, Research Analyst, Buyer, Purchasing Analyst, Supply chain, Indirect Sourcer, Direct Sourcing, Purchasing Analyst, Procurement Specialist, Reporting Analyst, Procurement Consultant, Consulting, Research Analyst.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted