DevOps Engineer - 4 vacancies (3 mid-level, 1 Senior)
Permanent positions - no contractors. No Sponsorship.
- Building and evolving the core services and processes to implement and support customer hosted environments
- Building and releasing Developer, Test & Customer SAAS cloud environments
- Infrastructure Automation with Terraform
- Engaging with Technical Architects and Product Owners to help design and build systems that enable software to run on AWS
- Work with software development teams to resolve issues and new requests for resources
2+ years of commercial experience in a role working as a Dev Ops or Cloud Engineer with:
- Linux systems, administration and scripting
- A good knowledge of Internet services (SSL/TLS, DNS)
- Infrastructure automation (such as Terraform, Packer, Jenkins)
- Cloud technologies - AWS
Desirable knowledge - any of the following:
- Docker and Kubernetes, configuration management solutions (eg. Ansible), Installing and administration of databases (eg. MongoDB, Postgres, Oracle)
- Atlassian suite, AWS API gateway, web services
- Infrastructure as code
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science
Salary = €DOE + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Other Key Terms:
Automation scripting, Cloud Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Dev Ops Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Cloud Engineer, Java, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Linux, Unix, Bash, Shell, Python, MongoDB, Oracle, Saltstack, EC / Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS, Amazon Web Services, AWS Lambda
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted