Play a Lead role in a relatively new team of .NET Developers, leading, managing & coaching 5-6 Developers working on a new product - a self-service epayments and workflow platform marketplace for suppliers & clients.
You will be responsible for setting coding and design standards, conducting team design sessions & code reviews, coaching and managing the dev team, ensuring high-quality software product features are being delivered.
- 6+ years experience in designing & developing enterprise software products in .NET core, .NET framework and associated Microsoft technologies.
- .NET core & Azure development expertise (cloud products) essential
- C#, .NET frameworks, SQL server, Microsoft Technologies
- Agile, Scrum environments experience with cross-functional development teams
- Previous experience mentoring & leading a software development team
- Excellent hands-on design & development skills
- Strong communication skills & Fluent English
Salary = €75-90K + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No Sponsorship.
Other Key Terms: .NET Technical Lead, Microsoft Technical Team Leader, Senior .NET Developer, Lead .NET Developer, Principal Engineer, Principle C#.NET Engineer, Principal .NET Developer, Senior Web Developer, full stack software engineer, .NETcore Senior software engineer, .Net core, Azure, Azure functions, Cloud Saas Software engineer, C#, C sharp, .NET core, Azure, SQL server, Microsoft Technology, senior software engineer, Technical Lead, Senior Software Developer, Senior Programmer, Lead C#.NET Software Engineer, Technical Team Lead, Technical Team Leader.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted