Working within a Matrix environment, you will provide Technical Leadership across all software related activities of the Ireland & UK teams.
No Direct Reports but you will be expected to guide the Dublin Software Development & Operations teams while providing broader technical leadership facilitating the Group Operation teams with resolving any software related issues.
Reporting to the CTO, you be involved in a mix of strategy and operational support for all software delivery of a Financial Services Software Company. Agile environment.
You will be engaged in software development & service reliability for external clients of the core platform & software services.
The focus of your role will be on Software Development and the Delivery of Software Services.
- Experience leading software development and delivery at executive level
- Background in Software development strategy, delivery and operations
- History of successfully managing and delivering complex software development projects to external customers (not interested in internal customer only experience)
- Agile Software environment experience
- Microsoft Technology (.NET, Azure & SQL server)
- Prove ability to coach, mentor and motivate software engineers and infrastructure Engineers both locally and remote
- Experience in navigating & influencing within a matrixed technology environment
- Must have a client-driven mindset
Any prior experience working in the Financial Services sector, in particular Fund Management or Asset Management or related FinTech areas is a distinct advantage. Must have experience in a regulatory environment.
Salary = €100-120K + benefits
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship requirement considered.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted