Contract role - Daily rates - 9 months+
Change Lead - PMO Manager required for the Coaching Division of this Multinational Organisation.
Role is to lead the introduction of a number of new software tools to enhance & transform the coaching & training capabilities of the Group worldwide, with the goal of enhancing the coaching services to all Leadership & Senior Management within the Group.
Implementation / roll-out of the solution will be to multiple countries worldwide.
You will be interfacing with key stakeholders involving the Business Transformation.
You will create and manage the implementation plan, the comms around same and liaise with other PMO, Release Management & Comms teams through the project lifecycle, planning design sprints, release cycles and resource management.
- 5-10 years of project and change management experience
- Experience with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent analytical, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Business transformation & change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and proactively resolve issues
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ideally some domain knowledge in the areas of HRM, Coaching, Leadership Training or Learning & Development
Contract rates: Market level
Contract duration : 9 months, extendable
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship requirement considered.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted