Expanding, successful international organisation is urgently seeking an experienced Business Analyst who will act as the main interface between the business (Financial Services Professionals) and...
Expanding, successful international organisation is urgently seeking an experienced Business Analyst who will act as the main interface between the business (Financial Services Professionals) and the key external Systems Development vendor, to deliver enhanced functionality to their current platform to meet the requirements of the business in Europe.
You will also engage in a major new enterprise platform design and development project, working through the full SDLC, interfacing with key business stakeholders and with an international group of finance & software systems development teams. This System will become the main platform dealing with high-volume data flows and supporting millions of data transactions monthly unpinning the internal business operations.
The role will suit an IT Business Analyst who has worked previously on software development projects and data-heavy systems solutions - such as Enterprise Software Systems (Business Systems) or data analytics / business intelligence platforms.
- Requirements gathering, process analysis and creating functional specifications
- Interfacing with the project manager and external software development / test vendor to ensure solution is development according to the business requirements
- Main BA working through the SDLC to ensure delivery of quality solutions
- Creation of functional & technical documentation
- Collaborate with the project team to implement business requirements
- Conducting needs analyses, understanding data flow process, data mapping, writing systems specifications and involvement in testing through to implementation (from a business perspective)
- Involvement in the project planning & co-ordination of software solution development through the project lifecycle
- Ensuring that additional functionality & new product functionality is delivered across the existing software platform
- Degree or above in Business Systems, Business Studies, IT, Computer Science, Technology or similar
- 4+ years experience in a Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst role
- Prior background in business software applications / systems development projects or Data focussed solutions (Analytics, Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting)
- Excellent requirements gathering and business systems analysis experience
- Visio, Advanced Excel expertise is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A background in Financial services - Insurance, Banking or other highly regulated industries is advantageous
- Fluency is Spanish is also advantageous but not a core requirement
Salary Package: €45-55K + generous bonus + benefits
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA citizen or current valid work visa holder.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details on these roles and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Key Terms: Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, Software Solutions, software systems, Business Solutions Analyst, Business Applications Software, .NET, Java, Data Analytics, SQL, Business Process Analyst, Oracle, software solutions, financial services, banking, insurance, Financial systems, Financial Investments software, Investment Management Software systems, Insurance software systems, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, IT systems analyst, Data Services, Data Analysis, data modelling, Requirements gathering, BA, System Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Solutions, Solutions Analyst, BI Analyst.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.