Multinational organisation providing international financial services is seeking 2 x IT Business Analysts or Consultants with experience in data projects or the delivery of Financial...
Multinational organisation providing international insurance products, data solutions & technology services is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with an excellent appreciation of the technology delivery processes and who has experience of Business transformation change processes.
The Business Analyst will be required to develop an understanding of a number of European countries' business processes and systems supporting that business, with a particular focus on the end to end business and data flow processes.
- Interfacing between senior executive stakeholders, actuaries, finance, data providers and technical systems development vendors, you will act as the interface between the business and technical team, gathering requirements and advising the business on solutions that will best meet their needs
- Designing new solutions & processes throughout the change cycle
- Identify, understand, evaluate & document detailed business requirements
- Identify, produce and review functional specifications for IT applications and data solutions
- Participating in joint business and IT design sessions
- Support the development of business cases for the implementation of new or enhanced IT services and solutions
- Participating in the testing of IT solutions
- Expertise as a Senior Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Solutions Architect or Technical Business Analyst, ideally within a Fintech, Financial Services or Consultancy organisation
- Knowledge of insurance or banking & ideally exposure to the likes of IFRS, Solvency II, GDPR or related regulatory requirements
- Experience in areas such as: Data flows, Process flows, data centric systems, process & data mapping, Pricing & products, Reporting & Documentation, solutioning of financial services systems, Data Analytics, Ecommerce payment systems, pricing payments technology
- Excellent communication skills, innovative, proven ability to add value to an expanding European business
- Ability to identify design flaws and make recommendations in order to ensure best possible quality outcome
- Data Analytics and Visualisation Experience Advantageous
- Knowledge of some of Excel, SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, BI Analytics, Data Analytics, Visio, etc.
Fixed Term Contract - Initial Duration = 12 months, extendable or conversion to permanent.
Salary = €65-75K + completion bonus
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, IT consultant, Technical Analyst, Excel, Data Quality, Service Delivery, Data Management, Financial Data, ITIL, ITSM, SQL, transformation, Change management, IT Analyst, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, IT Consultant, Management Consultant, Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technology Business Partner, Business Consultant, Technical Consultant, Applications Consultant, Software consultant, Data Quality, Visio, SQL, System analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Business Data Analyst, Business Solutions Architect, Data Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Consultant Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.