Fixed Term contract for 9-12 months with a multinational organisation, working within a large Talent Acquisition Team, focussing on recruiting key Digital / Technical Talent across Europe / EMEA region.
Opportunities exist for extension or conversion to a permanent position during the contract period.
Experienced Technical Recruiters or Talent Acquisition Specialists needed for 4-6 open positions. You will be joining a large TA group ramping up on a major recruitment drive to source & hire an additional 200 Digital Specialists into their European Digital Solutions division. Open to agency or in-house recruitment experience background.
Any exposure to sourcing Digital talent for software development, Digital Web, mobile and/or social media solutions (eg. Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) is desirable.
· Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding strategies for EMEA based IT roles
· Drive the talent acquisition strategy for positions across all divisions
· Manage major recruitment campaigns & business critical Talent Acquisition projects
· Engage with key Stakeholders at all levels-internally & externally with vendors, marketing, etc
· Guide resourcers to develop functional talent acquisition strategies
· Ensure quality hiring manager & candidate experience (XP) throughout the hiring process
· Data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (ATS) & reporting to key Stakeholders
· Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labour and employment laws across the countries
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Inhouse or Agency recruitment background
- Preference for IT / Technical or Digital Recruitment expertise
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting across Technology and/or Digital positions within EMEA would be ideal
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort with dynamic pace of change and ability to navigate complexity with ease
- Demonstrated record of developing partnerships and relationships in a matrixed organization
- Proven ability to engage with senior hiring managers and key stakeholders
Salary = Flexible, Guiding €50-65K. DOE.
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Other Key Terms:
Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, TA Partner, Recruitment Business Partner, IT Recruiter, IT Recruitment, Technical Recruiter, Technology Recruiter, Technology Recruitment, Digital Recruiter, Digital Computing skills, Mobile, Web development, Digital Solutions, Inhouse Recruitment, In-house Recruiter, Recruitment Agency recruitment, Talent Acquisition team
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted