Multinational Pharmaceutical & Healthcare organisation seeking to recruit 5 Talent Acquisition / Technical Recruiters (TA) into this relatively new team within their TA Division. You will be working within a large Talent Acquisition Team, focussing on recruiting key Digital / Technical Talent across Europe / EMEA region.
Excellent opportunity for anyone interested in career progression, to engage directly with Senior Business Stakeholders across the IT & Digital functions throughout the EMEA region, refine their technical resource skills requirements and lead the sourcing & selection of same through the full TA process.
Experienced Technical Recruiters or Talent Acquisition Specialists needed for 5 open positions. You will be joining a large TA group ramping up on a major recruitment drive to source & hire an additional 500+ Technology & Digital Specialists primarily across their European Division. Open to agency or in-house talent acquisition / recruitment experience backgrounds.
Any exposure to sourcing Digital talent for software development, Digital Web, mobile and/or social media solutions (eg. Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, etc) is desirable.
If you are passionate about people resourcing, stakeholder engagement and making an impact on peoples lives by the work that you do, this position will be suitable for you!
· Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding strategies for EMEA based Technology & Digital IT roles
· Drive the talent acquisition strategy for positions across all divisions
· Manage major recruitment campaigns & business critical Talent Acquisition projects
· Engage with key Stakeholders at all levels-internally & externally with vendors, marketing, etc
· Guide resourcers to develop functional talent acquisition strategies
· Ensure quality hiring manager & candidate experience (XP) throughout the hiring process
· Data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (ATS) & reporting to key Stakeholders
· Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labour and employment laws across the countries
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Inhouse or Agency recruitment background
- Preference for IT / Technical or Digital Recruitment expertise
- Experience in full-cycle Talent Acquisition across Technology and/or Digital positions within EMEA would be ideal (although recruitment experience of other industry skillsets will also be considered seriously)
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort with dynamic pace of change and ability to navigate complexity with ease
- Demonstrated record of developing partnerships and relationships in a matrixed organization
- Proven ability to engage with senior hiring managers and key stakeholders
Salary = €50-70K. Depends on expertise level, given there are 5 vacancies being hired for.
These roles are being offered as 12 month initial contracts, are expected to convert to permanent positions as soon as headcount is approved with the finalisation of the 2022 budget.
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
Other Key Terms:
Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Acquisition Partner, TA Partner, Recruitment Business Partner, IT Recruiter, IT Recruitment, Technical Recruiter, Technology Recruiter, Technology Recruitment, Digital Recruiter, Digital Computing skills, Mobile, Web development, Digital Solutions, Inhouse Recruitment, In-house Recruiter, Recruitment Agency recruitment, Talent Acquisition team, Technology Specialists, IT Specialists, Contract recruitment, Permanent recruitment, Full-cycle recruitment & talent acquisition.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted