Multinational Pharmaceutical Organisation is seeking to recruit a Change Lead / Change Manager for their Knowledge Services Group. The Change Management Lead will be responsible for driving the engagement, adoption of change (whether processes, people or systems) and communications to all key stakeholders, making sure all are informed & encouraged to adopt the business change or transformation projects successfully.
Main aspects will be experience in:
- Leading change management and comms workstream to support business transformation
- Fostering the adoption of new tools and new processes
- Planning, communicating & driving engagement activities
- Any other activity to support the successful implementation of a new solution within the business
The key focus of this role will be on the people Change Management and communications of changes / business transformations within the Division.
Experience & skills:
- Experience with organisational change management, business adoption, transformation or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of Change Management methodology with examples of setting, meeting or exceeding KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - influencing and encouraging the adoption of change
- Ability to advise and influence colleagues and business partners
- Organizational/ project management skills, analytic skills
- Adaptable, flexible and consultative
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse range of individuals and teams
- Ideally someone with a background in communication strategy, knowledge management, HRM, Pharma, Scientific knowledge management or Consultancy
Desirable = A Change Management certification
Contract duration = 12 months with possibility of extension or conversion to permanent
Daily rate = guiding €450-550 per day
Key Terms: Change Manager, Change Consultant, Business Change, Business Transformation, Change Manager Consultant, Change Leader Contractor
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted