Exciting start-up of new Irish subsidiary of a Multinational Organisation building a European Operations & Contact Centre / Shared Services Operation in Ireland. Seeking a Quality Analyst for audit compliance and verification of processes.
The organisation is a global leader in the provision of Health, Travel & Employment Administration services to Governments & large corporates worldwide.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures. Reporting directly into the Director of Operations, this is a great opportunity for you make your mark in a greenfield environment - to assess, develop & implement processes that create a quality services environment to consumers, thereafter conducting audits and ensuring that the quality of administrative & operational standards are being maintained.
- Ensure activities and processes are in compliance with both company QA standards and applicable contractual standards
- Enter, transcribe & record information in written, electronic and magnetic form relating to services, processes and quality systems
- Conduct quality assurance assessments for completeness, accuracy, consistency and conformity
- Coordinate review activities as assigned by management and document the disposition of evaluation challenges
- Maintain updated knowledge of the Services program, including policies and procedures as referenced in employee and quality manuals
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree with 3+ years of experience
- You must be very process driven, focussed on quality assessments, quality processes & audits, ideally with experience in a call centre, contact centre or e- administrative services environment
- Professional certifications in area of specialisation - quality, quality analyst, quality audit, etc is advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues
Other KEY Requirements:
- Must be able to work from home and comply with remote working policies and requirements
- Must be able to work to flexible schedules - shift-patterns apply
- Project Hours of Operation are Monday - Sunday 24/7 operations but your shifts will vary across normal working hours.
Salary = €30-40K + benefits
Please note that you must be EU /EEA citizen or possess full Irish work visa. No sponsorship.
Key Terms = Quality Analyst, Process Analyst, Quality Process analyst, Auditing, Quality Auditor, Quality Controller, Travel Sector, Travel Documentation, Health assessments, Documentation Control, Quality Control, Documentation Quality Control, Operational Process controls, Call centre operations, Contact Centre Operations, Web Portal Assessments.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted