PLEASE Note that for this contract role, we are NOT looking for an IT Project Manager but a PM who MUST have experience in delivering solutions (such as SAP Fieldglass) that are engaged in the supply chain management of contract professional workforces OR Travel systems (such as Concur).
We are urgently seeking a Contract Project Manager for a leading Multinational organization to deliver a Global Talent Management solution (Processes & System) for managing contract / contingent workers across all corporate functions.
The project aims to deliver a standardized engagement model for the contingent workforce across the organisation and will also involve rolling out a Global VMS (vendor management system) in different regions.
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for the management of the Implementation project to ensure delivery to defined scope, on time, within budget and with total customer satisfaction.
The scope of Project oversight includes all phases of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and transition to post-implementation support.
The primary expectations of this role are as follows:
- Deliver the project on-time, on-budget, with appropriate transparency of issues across vendors, business clients, and IT
- Implement a meeting cadence and content with Suppliers and vendors to discuss/review solution delivery status, issues, and action plans.
- Execute all processes and procedures established necessary for managing and prioritizing work within projects and the project budgets
- Assess and verify solution designs for scope, cost, timing and milestone commitments
- Operate as primary point of contact with vendors for day-to-day interactions on solution delivery
- Be accountable for solution delivery execution (scope, cost, quality, and schedule milestones) across workstreams
- Ensure compliance with portfolio and project management processes
- Own and drive resolution of project issues via engagement of with ITEs, Enterprise Architecture, business, IT and supplier teams as necessary
- Coordinate and/or support of systems retirements associated with solution implementation
- Ensure compliance with release management and change management practices
The successful candidate for this position will have the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate a compelling and inspired vision or purpose for the project to motivate
and onboard the team.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Copes with change and works effectively without having the total picture
- Knows how to organize people and activities into an efficient work flow
- Deals with ambiguity and complexity and consults as appropriate
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Resolves conflicts quickly and settles disputes equitably
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a will to get the job done
- Communicates effectively in formal and informal settings
- Possesses strong IT, planning, financial knowledge and skills to do the job
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadership skills
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years + of project management PLUS project delivery experience in the deployment / implementation of Workforce Management Solutions, HR/Contract Resources Management or Procurement Software Solutions OR Travel & Expenses Systems
- Functional domain experience relative to areas such as VMS (Vendor Management Systems), Contingent Workforce Solutions or related Supply Chain Management Software applications Or Travel Systems
- Any implementation experience of VMS's such as SAP Fieldglass, Concur or similar corporate Travel & Expense solutions is also highly desirable
- Multinational / Matrixed Organisation background is essential
- PMP or Prince 2 certification
Contract Rates = Market Level
Please not that EU/EEA or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted