At IRC's Technology Division, we are actively resourcing for the following current, live contract roles:
- Senior IT Business Analyst / Digital Solutions Analyst - experienced WEB / Digital Business Analyst or Digital Product Owner - to work on Global Digital solutions / projects, delivering Web solutions within a dynamic, Agile but highly regulated environment. Must have Senior Business Analysis skills & experience in the delivery of Digital web solutions, software projects & expertise with building Web CMS based solutions (ideally Drupal but will consider Wordpress or other CMS's). Alternatively, a Senior Digital Technical Analyst with web solutions design, global digital solutions delivery, stakeholder management, digital consultant who has built & designed CMS web solutions. (€450pd, 6 months + contract)
- Business Analyst - Requirements analysis, change requests, solutioning, service architecture, ITIL and software delivery / consultancy background experience. Data Solutions / Data Applications - Applications & change. Seeking BA's with financial services solutions or Banking, insurance industry background. (€55-65K - 12 months, conversion to perm)
- Hybrid Business Analyst / Test Analyst - with Financial Services (Insurance or Banking industry background). Core business analysis, Testing / QA experience ideally with data & software platform testing & analysis. Excel, SQL, Jira.
(12 month FTC - €45-55K for 1 role and €55-60K for more experienced/Senior level role)
- SAS Programmers / SAS Analysts - Medtech / Pharmaceutical data, SAS Statistical Programmer, Data Scientist. MUST HAVE Clinical Trials Data Programming experience, ideally also analysis experience of clinical & medical studies. Strong understanding of regulatory requirements in the pharma / clinical trials arena relevant to statistical programming (GxP, GCP, ICH). Expertise in SAS or R but MUST have clinical studies / clinical trials experience too. Senior Programmer or Senior SAS Developer / Analysts. (€450-550pd, 3-6 months contracts)
- Global IT Category Lead or Manager - Multinational Procurement, indirect Supply chain procurement professional with experience of operating in an IT Category Procurement capacity. MUST have Software licencing, cost reduction, vendor negotiation and RFX knowledge & experience. Contract management, pricing, SLA, PDA, risk mitigation. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement. (€400-500pd, 12 month contract)
Contract duration & Contract rates listed in above descriptions.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key Terms: Senior Business Analyst, Digital Web solutions Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Dev Ops Engineer, Web Solutions Business Analyst, Digital specialist, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Web Solutions Analyst, Digital Business Analyst, CMS, Drupal, Wordpress, ITIL, IT Service Architect, Service Architecture, Applications Delivery, Software Applications, Financial systems, Systems Analyst, Digital Solutions, Digital Software Solutions, IT contractor, IT Contract, Technology contractor, SAS Programmer, SAS Developer, Statistical Analyst, SAS Clinical Programmer, Bioscience, Medical Data, Patient Data, Clinical Trials Data, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, IT Procurement Specialist, IT Category Lead, Business Systems Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Data Solutions Consultant, IT Business Consultant. Technical Business Consultant. IT Contractor.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted