At IRC's Technology Division, we are actively resourcing for the following current, live contract roles:
- IT Security / InfoSec Specialist - key expertise required is in Threat Hunting and forensics.
- Also acting as an escalation point for P1 / Level 3 critical incident analysis & resolution, mentoring SOC Analysts and building a Threat Hunting program. Will be part of a Global Cyber Security & Threat Intelligence Team. Specialist knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat tactics is highly desirable. Splunk, Encase, Axiom, Responder, Wireshark, etc. (€500 - 600pd, 6 months + contract)
- Product Manager - Insurance Products - International Insurance Provider seeking Polish speaking Product Manager to manage all aspects of the commercial side of Product Lifecycle. Life &/or non-Life Insurance / Assurance Product knowledge essential. Expertise in B2C & the delivery of Insurance Product Propositions. Proven Commercial Product Management & knowledge of Insurance Products required. Role is to manage the Polish and Nordic regions. (12 month fixed term contract. €70-80K)
- Global IT Category Manager - Multinational Procurement, indirect Supply chain procurement professional with experience of operating in an IT Category Procurement capacity. MUST BE specialist in IT Category and across sub-categories (Networks, Datacentre, Cloud, Software, etc). Experience also in Software licencing, contract law, legal terms relating to software contracts. Excellent cost management, vendor negotiation and RFX knowledge & experience. Contract management, pricing, SLA, PDA, risk mitigation. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement specialism. (€450-550pd, 12 month contract)
- IT Category Leader - Seeking a Specialist in IT Category Procurement, with the ability to negotiate deals with global stakeholders up to a value of €1million. MUST have ITSoftware licencing, cost management, excellent negotiation skills and RFX knowledge & experience. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement specialism. (€300-400pd, 12 month contract)
- Senior IT Business Analyst / PO - Leading Fintech company looking for a Strong Technical BA with experience working in Agile, Scrum environments building software products, software solutions. Must have worked in a software development / software delivery environment, preferably within the Fintech, funds management or wider financial services industry. Knowledge of regulatory aspects such as MIFID, PRIIPS is desirable. Experience in creating process flow diagrams, user stories, wireframing & use of Lucid Charts or Visio. Strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to interface with software development teams at a good technical level is essential. (€450-550pd, 6 months+)
Contract Rate: See listed in above descriptions.
Contract Duration: See listed in above descriptions.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Key Terms: IT Security Analyst, Info Sec Analyst, InfoSec Analyst, Senior SOC Analyst, Threat Hunting, threat Intelligence, IT Senior Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Digital Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Commercial Products Manager, Insurance Products, Applications Delivery, Software Applications, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Splunk, Digital Software Solutions, IT contractor, IT Contract, Technology contractor, Technology IT Procurement Specialist, IT Category Lead, IT Category Manager, IT Procurement Manager, IT Procurement lead, Business Systems Analyst, Consultant, IT Business Consultant. Technical Business Consultant.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted