In addition to our existing vacancies advertised, IRC's Technology Division have the following immediately available contract roles we are recruiting for on behalf of our multinational Clients:
All contract roles listed below are for a minimum of 6 months, extendable and offer excellent daily rates:
- Mobile Solution Architect / Digital Solution Architect - Senior Consultant proficient in Solution Design & strategy setting in mobile applications, mobile software solutions design & delivery. Android, iOS, Microsoft Powerapps, Kony. Multinational environment. (€500-600pd)
- Digital Mobile & VR/AR Product Manager - proven experience in setting strategic product roadmaps for Digital social media & mobile solutions - Wechat, Whatsapp, mobile applications (apps), augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality solutions utilising emerging technologies (Occulus for business, Ms Hololens, etc). Strong Stakeholder management and technical skills essential. (€550-650pd)
- SCM Project Manager (Workforce Management, HR, Procurement or Travel Systems) - Experienced / Senior Project Manager with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions within a multinational organisation. The project entails managing the delivery of a Workforce Management Solutions including vendor management. Solution to be rolled out is a Global Contract Labour Management solution (with Fieldglass VMS) and a Travel & Expense Systems solution. Working directly for the Group SCM (Supply chain Manager), you will take full responsibility for delivering the project and coordinating the core SME's, Main Vendor & other key stakeholders. Strong PM delivery skills needed. You must have similar solution background or in related areas such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Workforce or Vendor Management Systems, HR Systems, Contingent or Contract Workforce Management solutions or enterprise Travel Systems (such as Concur). Need Immediate Availability or within 1-2 weeks to start. (€500-600pd)
- Solution Architect (Infrastructure) - More Strategic & Technical Solution Design focussed role rather than technical hands-on. To work on Global Infrastructure Transformation Projects across Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWare virtualisation, HCI, Storage / SAN, LAN/WAN, Datacentres,
Providing Technical Leadership on Infrastructure Solutions Design and deliver through a multi - Vendor eco system. Creating high level Designs, Technical Solution Design with BRD's, architectural models & oversee Technical Solutions Implementation Projects across the Global Infrastructure.
You Must have 10+ years in above Infrastructure Technology areas, Senior level, Stakeholder Management, Solutions Ideation / innovation, Sanity Checking and related Infrastructure solution Design skills & knowledge. Able to flourish in a dynamic, Multinational, multicultural environment. (€550-650pd)
- Network Security Architect - Global Projects, Innovative Technology Solutions Manufacturer & Supplier. Strong experience in Network Security Architecture, as a solution architect or technical architect with strong business and stakeholder engagement skills, Network Security and the design of related solutions. Cisco & Palo Alto or Fortinet, Switches, Firewalls, LAN/WAN, etc. HLD & LLD, Manufacturing, Pharma or Engineering environment experience is desirable. (Rates neg.)
- Senior Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
Strategic, Technical Business Analyst with experience of working in Mobile applications solutions development & delivery / implementation projects. Projects involve developing mobile applications (Native, Android, iOS, Kony, PowerApps, Ionic) for use across global corporate functions for a Multinational org. Innovative environment. (€550-600pd)
- Senior Business Analyst - Social Media & Emerging Technologies - Seeking an Experienced Solutions Analyst, Solution Analyst or Technical Business Analyst with Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality solutions exposure. Microsoft Hololens, Occulus for Business, Unity, Sprinklr, Social Studio or related tools. Working on projects delivering Social media & AR/VR solutions for the Healthcare, Pharma, Financial and Manufacturing sectors. (€500-550pd)
- Mobile Apps Specialist - Strong Stakeholder engagement, mobile applications software development expertise, Agile (SAFe), native apps development experience - Android, iOS Applications. Working with an innovative software development group, conducting workshops, gathering requirements, engaging with development teams to deliver quality Digital Mobile Software Solutions. You must have mobile software apps development & delivery expertise, Innovative solutions & emerging technologies and experience. (€500-600pd)
- Senior Process & Vendor Risk Management Specialist - Seeking a Process Design, Process centric contractor with extensive 3rd party risk management expertise within a Global, Multinational environment. Expertise in Risk Management, Process design and SNOW (ServiceNow) is essential. Service Excellence eg. Six Sigma & strong project management skills also necessary. As part of a Global Risk Management Framework implementation, The Process & Risk Mgmt Specialist will be responsible for Process design, improvements & system implementation. (Flex daily rates)
- Scientific Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Organisation -Negotiation & execution of global clinical trial contracts in support of the use of contract research organisations (CROs), central labs and specialty providers to assure the delivery of resources. Knowledge of Clinical Trials Processes. Will consider Proposal Developer, Sourcing Manager or Senior Procurement Specialist also. SOW & vendor selection and management skills desirable. (Flex on daily rates)
- Global IT Category Manager - Multinational Procurement, indirect Supply chain procurement professional with experience of operating in an IT Category Procurement capacity. MUST BE specialist in IT Category and across sub-categories (Networks, Datacentre, Cloud, Software, etc). Experience also in Software licencing, contract law, legal terms relating to software contracts. Excellent cost management, vendor negotiation and RFX knowledge & experience. Contract management, pricing, SLA, PDA, risk mitigation. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement specialism. (€450-550pd, 12 month contract)
- Senior Consultant Program Manager - SAP GTS (Global Trade Services). Seeking a specialist with implementation management experience in the roll-out of SAP GTS for a Global Organisation - working on managing implementation & enhancement programs focussing specifically on this SAP product / module. (flex on rates)
- Senior Project Manager, BA or Scrum Master - Specialist role requiring expertise in LIMS & Labware Systems solutions. So will come from Pharma or related Healthcare sector. This role will engage you in Global Projects within a Multinational Pharmaceutical Organisation delivering LIMS systems / solutions internally to the different country operating units. MUST HAVE LIMS / Labware expertise. (Negotiable Daily rates)
Contract Duration: All 6 months minimum, extendable
Contract rates: Day rates listed with each role & flexible
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Senior Project Manager, Delivery Project Manager, VMware, Hyper V, Hyper-V, VM ware, Active Directory, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Infrastructure, hosting, hosted Infrastructure, hyper converged infrastructure, Virtualization, InfoSec, CyberSec, Solutions Architect, solution architect, contractor, contract, Infrastructure Architect, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Contingent labour, Workforce Management, Infrastructure Transformation Projects, Cloud AWS, Azure, SAN, LAN, WAM, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers, Microsoft Windows CISCO, Networks, Cisco Networking, Palo Alto, Fortinet, IT Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wintel Infrastructure stack, mobile solutions Business Analyst, IT Business analyst, Digital Mobile Product Owner, Product Manager, Mobile Apps Specialist, Mobile software Developer, 3rd Third Party Supplier Process Manager framework, Supplier Standards Specialist, IT Contractor, Senior Risk Management Contractor, Senior Business Analyst, Digital mobile solutions, Mobile Solutions Architect, Digital mobile specialist, Mobile Applications, Software Applications, IT contractor, IT Contract, Technology contractor, SAS Clinical Trials Procurement Specialist, Bioscience, Medical, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing sector, Supply Chain, IT Procurement Specialist, IT Category Lead, Category Manager, Clinical Sourcing Manager, Clinical Trials Procurement, Scientific Category Leader, Business Systems Analyst, Techo-functional Consultant, Scientific Procurement, Scientific Sourcing Manager.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted