IRC Contracts - Change Manager, PMO, Knowledge Management
In addition to our existing vacancies advertised, IRC Contracts Division have the following live, open contract roles for suitable Contractors:
(All contract roles listed below are for a minimum of 6 months, extendable and offer daily rates).
- Knowledge Management Change & Comms Manager - Change Manager & Communications Manager with experience in the Knowledge Management area to lead a Global Market Research Knowledge Solutions Program for a Multinational Pharma company. Design & deliver change strategy and all communications deliverables (training plans, business cases, workshops, communications plans, information centers, newsletters, etc) across the regions. €550-650pd
- PMO / Business Project Manager - Consultancy, Financial Services or Healthcare sector experience is essential! Providing Project management advice & PM support to Lead Stakeholders & Key Business Unit Owners supporting on all aspects of Project Management, including budgets, project registers, project reports, planning, tracking, etc. Global Projects across an MNC organization. €425-475pd
- RWE Manager / Senior RWE Analyst - 2 positions, one at Manager level for a contract resource experienced in Real World Evidence within the Healthcare sector. Must have extensive RWE knowledge and a PhD in areas such as Epidemiology, Neurology, BioStatistics, BioInformatics, Health economics or similar areas. Proven experience in writing protocols, designing study protocols and managing RWE data analysis projects. €450-500pd
- Solution Architect (Infrastructure) - More Strategic & Technical Solution Design focussed role rather than technical hands-on implementation. Creating HLD, LLD, ROM solutions design outputs across the Global Enterprise Infrastructure. Global Infrastructure Transformation Projects across Compute Infrastructure, Cloud / Hosting, Virtualisation Solutions and Datacentre migrations. Expertise across AWS or Azure Cloud hosting, Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMWare virtualisation, HCI, Storage / SAN, LAN/WAN and Networking. Providing technical design oversight to the Implementation Project teams and Systems Deployment vendors. Must be able to flourish in a dynamic, Multinational, Matrix environment. 10+ years' experience at a minimum. €550-650pd
- Senior HRIS Analyst - Must have Workday configuration experience. Provide support, configuration and security maintenance on Workday HRIS, as part of the Global Workday Team. Senior level experience as global solution for an organization with over 100,000 employees. Must have experience providing Workday HRIS configuration, functional & technical support. €450-550pd
- Global IT Category Manager - Multinational Procurement, indirect Supply chain procurement professional with experience of operating in an IT Category Procurement capacity. MUST BE specialist in IT Category and across sub-categories (Networks, Datacentre, Cloud, Software, etc). Experience also in Software licensing, contract law, legal terms relating to software contracts. Excellent cost management, vendor negotiation and RFX knowledge & experience. Contract management, pricing, SLA, PDA, risk mitigation. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement specialism. €450-550pd
Contract Duration: All 6 months minimum, extendable
Contract rates: Guided Day rates listed with each role
Working Environment: All Hybrid, apart from RWE contract positions. So must be able to attend office in Dublin weekly for 2 days per week minimum.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply. NO Sponsorship.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted