This role is being offered as an initial 12 months Fixed Term contract, with the possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent position with a leading International Insurance Services Provider.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work with the Program Management team to engage in new Product Launches across multiple European countries.
The role will consist of managing distributors and outsourced partners on implementation projects and managing the internal project team to deliver from product concept to go live.
Ideally you should have experience of software development lifecycle (SLDC) as well as financial services / insurance product delivery projects, as you will be managing a wide breadth of project content from legal, actuarial, finance, IT, compliance / risk and operations.
Project management across transformation / business change, product launch, supplier management, IT projects working in a team of project managers and a PMO environment:
· Facilitate Project & Requirements workshops in order to define and agree project scope, requirements and plans
· Project planning and resource management
· Multivendor ecosystem across Europe
· Project delivery through the management of work streams and stakeholders
· Project status reporting & project comms
· Risk identification and mitigation management
· Issue and conflict management
· Internal and external stakeholder relationship management in a complex and busy cross border / countries environment
· Test planning and management to enable operational readiness assessment
· Proven expertise in managing projects across multiple financial services organisations (ideally insurance sector)
· Proven expertise across all stages of the project lifecycle
· SDLC knowledge - IT Software solutions
· Experience managing both business change / transformation & IT delivery projects
· Demonstrated delivery of projects on time, quality and within budget
· Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
· International environment experience is advantageous
· PMI or Prince 2 certification or similar PM qualification or background in consulting is good to have
· MS Project or similar Project Management software skills
· European language skills advantageous, especially Polish.
Salary: Dependent on experience, likely to be in the €60-70K range
12 month Fixed term contract, extendable
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted