Working as part of a team of Data Science & Data Analysis professionals, you will be creating algorithms, programming statistical analysis & developing in R, R/Shiny, Python & SQL within a Global organisation.
Would you be interested in joining an expanding team of Data specialists, working to create future versions of our client's award-winning software platform?
Working within this Data Science team in the healthcare & Pharmaceutical sectors, you will have the opportunity to develop data science strategies to deliver business and scientific results, engaging in market-leading analytics. The core of your role will be in the creation of algorithms, working with primary & secondary data (Insurance, medical, scientific, business revenue & costs), predictive modelling, developing algorithms and forecasting.
You may also be asked to take a lead role in terms of leading the data analysis from a programming perspective on certain global data projects.
- Masters or PhD ideally in a relevant area (eg. Maths, Computer Science, Analytics, Engineering or Physics)
- 5+ years commercial programming experience in data science / data analysis or Data engineering
- Python, R, R/Shiny, SQL expertise
- SAS is useful but preference for R / Shiny & Python
- Expertise in creating algorithms, programming statistical data analysis or quantitative analysis to deliver solutions to real-world problems
- Any knowledge of : Hadoop, Spark, Big Data technologies, Baysian methods, etc would be desirable
- Commercial acumen and strong communication skills with the ability to work with both business & data programming teams
Contract rate: DOE - market daily rates
Contract Duration: 6 months, rolling
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.
Other Key Terms: Data Scientist, Data Science, Data Specialist, algorithms, Data Programming, R, R/Shiny, SAS, AI - artificial intelligence, HCI, data modelling, data mining, data analytics, software development, software engineering, software platform, Algorithm design, create Algorithms, Python, R, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Data Scientist, Data Science, Data anlaysis, Data Analytics, Data Programmer, Senior Data Engineer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted