Excellent opportunity to join the expanding Dublin based operations of a multinational Financial Services Group, with the security of the financial backing of a Global parent. The Operations in Ireland are focussed of developing software applications for the likes of Asset Management and Financial Investment / Fund Management & Funds Administration Organisations.
While the focus of the role is on regulations & regulatory compliance within Europe, there is a need for you to have experience in & knowledge of developing software solutions within a highly regulated industry. So a Product background is essential for this role, as you will be engaging with the software delivery team.
What we are looking for:
You must have deep knowledge in 1 or more of the following regulations :
- Solvency II
And in addition, have experience in the following:
- Full understanding of the market area to which the regulations apply
- The ability to analyse how the regulations have changed over time and how they are expected to change in the future
- Experience in analysing financial / funds regulatory outputs and how these can be productized
- Product owner or Product Manager experience including
- Working with all members of software development teams - BA, Devs, QA
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC ideally in an Agile environment
- Prioritizing backlogs
- Owning, managing & communicating roadmaps in line with company strategy
- Focus on client satisfaction and retention
- Delivery of product pricing models
- Support of sales team
- Membership of an industry body such as: TISA, FINRA, ESMA or IA would be beneficial
Salary = DOE
Please note that only EU/EEA/UK or relevant current holders of a valid Irish working visa need apply.
Other Key Terms: Regulatory Manager, Regulatory Product Manager, Regulatory Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Regulatory Processes, Product Roadmap, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager, Financial Services, Investment Funds, Funds Management, Fund Administration, Financial Investment Software Product.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted