Solution Architect - Applications
Solution Architect - Infrastructure
Both contract roles - 6 months, daily rate & extendable.
High-Tech Multinational org is seeking 2 x Solution Architects for 2 of its 'Towers' / 'Pillars' within its Enterprise Architecture Division, with a focus on Designing Global Solutions, either within the Applications Architecture Group or the Infrastructure & Cloud Architecture Team.
Your role will be to engage with Business Relationship Managers, understanding the business requirements and providing the solutioning - creating & designing the solutions through the generation of HLD's, LLD's and cost estimates and overseeing the Solution Design to be implemented.
You will engage with Senior Stakeholders across the Corporate Business Functions, Senior Technical Managers and Technical Specialists within 3rd party vendors & Systems Integration organisations. The Projects you will work on will be for use globally within the organisation.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a focus on large Enterprise, corporate solutions for a company that operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
This role will not suit someone who wants to stay hands-on technically - it is focussed fully on the Solution Design and the Technical Implementation project is deployed by 3rd party partners.
We are seeking experienced Solution Architects - on either the Applications side or the Infrastructure side with the following expertise:
- 10+ years corporate commercial expertise
- Proven expertise as a Solution Architect, Applications Architect or Technical Architect with strong business and stakeholder engagement skills
- Background working in Multinational enterprise, International Consultancies or Systems Integration Specialist Organisations
- Deep knowledge and experience on application development and integration or Infrastructure design.
- Hands-on experience in development of high level design (HLD), low level design (LLD) and cost estimations; distributed, scalable and highly available modern architecture; Digital transformation and Cloud Migration, Application Modernisation and Rationalisation
- Exposure to various business domain - e.g. Sales, HR, Marketing, Supply-chain, Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, etc
- Vendor product/solution assessment and selection
- Architect level knowledge and experience with Enterprise Applications or storage, compute, cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and virtualization (VMware) technologies
- Good understanding of the new architecture patterns, like Micro-service, for applications.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Effective communicator and presenter in formal and informal settings
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of purpose
Daily Rates: €450-600pd
Contract Duration: 6 months + extendable
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted