Network Security Architect
Contract role - 6 months, daily rates & extendable.
Global Scope working with both internal business units, Technology Specialists and external Partners. With over 100,000 employees, this innovative Technology Multinational org is seeking a Senior Network Security Architect to join its existing LAN/WAN Networking Group, with a focus on creating & Designing & Improving new & existing network Security solutions deployed as part of their core Network Infrastructure.
Your role will be to engage with Business Relationship Managers, understanding the business requirements, creating & designing the solutions through the generation of HLD's, LLD's and cost estimates and governance of the Implementation teams to ensure that your design is being deployed & implemented correctly.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a focus on large Enterprise, corporate solutions for a company that operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
You must have the following experience:
- 10+ years corporate commercial expertise in LAN Networking environments with expertise in Network security and a broad range of Networking.
- Proven experience in Network Architect, as a solution architect or technical architect with strong business and stakeholder engagement skills
- Deep knowledge and experience in Network Security and the design of related solutions
- Cisco & Palo Alto or Fortinet technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Network security issues, configuration and deign of solutions engaging Switches, Firewalls, LAN/WAN, etc
- High level design (HLD), Low level design (LLD) and cost estimations
- Ideally Manufacturing, Pharma or Engineering environment background (desirable)
- Architect level knowledge and experience with Enterprise Networks & related Security technologies & trends in Network security
- Effective communication skills
Contract Duration: 6 months + extendable
Daily Rates: € Flexible & dependent of expertise level
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
Cisco, Router, Switches, Firewalls, DNS, Load Balancers, Citrix, Palo Alto, Fortinet, LAN Networks, enterprise network engineering, cloud, AWS, Azure, Cyber security specialist, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Architect, Security engineer, Network Security Consultant, Contract, Contractor.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted