Recruitment Administrator - Temp role
Temporary Position - 3 months, extendable
We are seeking a temp worker with recruitment support or strong administration/ coordination skills in a HR / Human Resources, Talent Acquisition or Marketing type environment or background. You will be temping within the Global HR Team of a Multinational organisation, support an expert team of talent acquisition, recruitment and HR specialists. The position is an initial 3 month temp assignment, extendable and the role is a mix of providing recruitment & HR support / co-ordination, as well as assisting with Digital marketing & brand awareness.
- Create effective job advertisements, ensuring optimum stakeholder network outreach.
- Schedule interviews with candidates and stakeholders, ensuring a robust experience.
- Support Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager with recruitment reporting.
- Support employer branding initiatives, collaborating with the wider HR teams.
- Support digital marketing and communications initiatives to promote vacancies and attract applicants / candidates
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences, HR or related field.
- 1+ year experience within a recruitment/business environment interacting with corporate functions or background in HR
- Excellent administration & support skills
- Understanding of social strategy and execution for online marketing campaigns and events
- Digital marketing experience is advantageous but not necessary
Salary: €25,000 - 35,000 per annum (open to experience level)
Please note that you must be immediately available and have the requisite rights to work in Ireland.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted