Seeking an experienced Desktop support specialist, ideally with experience across Microsoft Windows & Apple Mac operating systems.
12 month rolling contract with some light shift work. The role is 1st & 2nd Level Desktop Support, supporting users based across EMEA for this Global Financial Services Giant. Ideally you will have experience supporting both MS Windows and Mac support.
This position is effectively a deskside support position interfacing with the Service Desk and other support teams to provide resolutions to Technical Support issues within a Global Windows & MAC environment.
- ITSMS (Ticket Management Software) system
- Track incidents and calls
- Respond to Technical Support calls for troubleshooting & resolving
- Support primarily Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System Errors
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/Office365 Suite
- Proficient in collaboration Tools Teams/Skype/Zoom
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience
- Understanding of Antivirus Protection Software, and VPN Solutions
- (Desktops/Laptops) - Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Provide installation and upgrade services of supported hardware and software
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
- Support of key softwareapplications at use within the business
- Added advantage = Experienced with Apple Products (MacOS/IpadOS/IOS) & support experience of Mobile Device Support (IOS/Android)
Skills and Experience required
- 2+ Years' experience in an IT Desktop Support Role
- Candidates need to be flexible as some cover at alternative sites may be required (driving license required)
- Expertise across Windows OS, MS Office & Business Applications & ideally Apple Mac OS
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
Salary Rate / Contract rate = €180-210 per day
Duration: 12 months, rolling contract.
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or existing Irish work visa holders only need apply.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted