Exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer with developer skills to join an expanding team of Cloud Engineers responsible for the modernisation of this global organisation's IT systems & infrastructure - including datacentres, applications and infrastructure platforms.
Working in an Agile team, you will be developing code for release management of applications & Infrastructure solutions to the Cloud / Cloud Environments, developing automation scripts for migration & support services and other tasks within this enterprise Cloud Engineering team. You will also work with the Cloud Architect, supporting architectural design and act as an escalation point for out-of-hours support services.
- 5+ years experience working as a Cloud Engineer with knowledge across both public & private cloud technologies
- Azure or AWS expertise
- Script Developer with expertise in one of: Python, Java, c#, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Ruby on rails
- Experience of working with the latest automation tools in a DevOps and Agile environment
- Version control platforms e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC
- Troubleshooting experience in virtual/ cloud infrastructures
- Proven experience of working within supplier-led service delivery models
- Agile Scrum methodologies
- Automated testing supporting operational readiness checks
- Knowledge of configuration management tools e.g. Cloud formation, Ansible, Terraform, Powershell or similar
- Excellent communication skills as you will be interacting with corporate functional units globally
Salary Range = €DOE + benefits
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.
Other Key terms:
Senior Cloud Engineer, Cloud engineer, TSM, ITIL, Python, SQL, IT service Delivery, DevOps Specialist, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Development Engineer, Cloud Solutions Engineer, AI Ops, Dynatrace, IT service Management, Infrastructure, Cloud Platform Engineer, AWS, Agile, Azure, Google Cloud.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted