At IRC's Technology Division, we are actively resourcing for the following current, live contract roles:All are daily-rate contracts with multinational organisations in the Financial Services...
We are seeking 2 Software Development Managers for different product areas with a leading organisation creating solutions for the financial services industry worldwide. Opportunities also exist for a Software Team Leader to make the step up to managing a development team.
This role is focussed on managing one of the product areas within this large, expanding, successful Software Development Division, whereby you will take responsibility for 1-2 Agile Scrum teams, guiding the team through the application of the Scrum framework and managing the delivery of quality Fintech products based around either .NET technologies or Java / Salesforce technologies.
Your role will focus on:
- Managing, leading and guiding a team of Software Developers, Testers & Business Analysts through the full SDLC
- Overseeing the application of the Scrum framework
- Providing leadership to your team(s) on software design, development and related areas
- Planning & delivery of Sprints & ensuring adherence to Agile development & delivery practices
- Managing feature development & testing
- Promoting the continued adoption & adherence to Agile & scrum methodologies
Experience & skillset required:
- Proven ability to lead and manage a software development team
- Prior experience of leading the delivery of software solutions within a development environment
- Software design or architecture skills
- Expertise in adopting and working within an Agile Development environment
- Excellent planning, organisation & communications skills
- Strong leading, guiding & mentoring / coaching skills
- Agile principles & methodology, Certified Scrum Master or significant experience using the Scrum framework is desirable
- Technical background in software development within a .Net, Java or Salesforce Development environment
- A background in software product development for the financial services industry is very desirable
Proven exposure to continuous integration / continuous development environments is also desirable.
Salary & excellent, blue-chip benefits package is on offer.
Please NOTE that only EU/EEA citizens or current valid work visa holders need apply.
Key Terms: Software Development Manager, Software Development Lead, Team Leader, Software Manager, Scrum Master, Lead Developer, Technical Architect, Agile scrummaster, software development team leader, software team lead, software manager, software team leader, .NET team lead, Java, MS TFS, team foundation server, Salesforce, Apex, Force.com, technical architect, technical project manager, IT project manager, software project manager, agile project manager, development lead, lead developer, IT development manager, software engineering Lead, software engineering manager, software engineer, software developer, Banking, Financial services, Insurance, fund management and Investments
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.