Senior Salesforce.com Developer2 vacancies 1 x Senior or Lead Salesforce Developer and also 1 x medium level Salesforce Developer levelBoth Permanent positionsMy client, an international...
Reporting into the Managing Director, your role will focus on managing over 30-40 resources (software developers, testers, business analysts, etc) in the engineering of enterprise software systems deployed globally within the organisation, within the Irish operation of this Multinational. (The Group operates internationally and has '000's of employees worldwide.)
Working closely with the Managing Director (Ireland) & interfacing with the Major Client Management group, Corporate Business and Senior Executive Management, you will take responsibility for directing Product Development teams across 1 of the core Workstreams within the Development Organisation.
You will have an involvement in the strategic leadership & management of the development of software solutions, essentially the core Financial Software Systems used within the organisation and integrating with multiple business partners systems globally. You will be engaging with other Software Development Managers (Directors in US grading system) on a peer level who are responsible for different product workstreams.
Ideally you will have worked in software product companies previously or possess significant experience of enterprise systems, ideally financial software systems / solutions development within the financial services or Insurance sector. You must also be customer and delivery focussed with a penchant for innovation and technology business strategy.
As a Senior Member of the Management team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Assist in defining the strategic & technology roadmap within the group organisation
- Leading the design, development & delivery of enterprise software solutions, utilising leading-edge technologies, that support €100's+ millions of new business annually
- Strategic Involvement with the delivery of Information systems across internal & external business partners
- Senior Software Development Management/Executive Level experience in Software Development, Technology and ideally Financial Services Business roles
- Leadership & motivational skills & excellent presentation skills (to executive level & to large technical groups)
- Proven leadership experience in developing, managing, mentoring and leading an enterprise software development group
- Expertise in Agile Methodology in a Software Development environment (C#.NET, Java or Salesforce ideally)
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams of highly skilled software engineering and technical personnel
- Strong technology expertise, ideally within Agile Development environments
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, listening, executive presentations
- Project Management skills
- Excellent People management & coaching skills
- Proven ability to formulate & execute strategic initiatives
- Budgeting and financial management
- Innovative, creative and driven personality traits
- Experience of quality management systems and certifications such as ISO and CMM is useful
- Willingness to Travel, when required
Salary : €85-95K + benefits package
Please note that only EU/EEA citizens or existing Stamp 4 Critical skills visa holders need apply.
Terms: Leader, Software Development Director, AVP, Assistant VP, Software development, Applications Development, Chief Technology Officer, CTO, Software Director, Software Development Manager, Application Development, Financial services software development, software engineering, Digital technology, software manager, Microsoft technologies, Database technologies, Microsoft .NET, SQL server, C#.NET, Web technologies, project manager, programme manager, Program Manager, software delivery manager, Technology Manager, Technology Director, IT Director, Head of Technology, Agile Coach, Software Development Manager, Software Delivery Manager, Applications Manager, customer XP, Digital channels, Technology Delivery Manager, Technical Manager, Software Delivery Manager, Head of Software Engineering, Director of Software Engineering, Director of Software Applications, Director of Software Development, Software Delivery, Insurance, banking, investment funds, Director, Senior Manager, CTO, Chief Technology Officer, Software Development Manager, Chief Technology Officer, Software Development Manager, Director of Software Development, AVP.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.