Established IT Services company, providing Technology Services to both Enterprise & SME clients is seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join their Systems Services &...
Established IT Services company, providing Technology Services to both Enterprise & SME clients is seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join their Systems Services & Support team - working on field service & IT projects based on Windows Servers, Active Directory, Firewalls/Security, PC & networking support.
Your role will involve providing systems support and IT Solutions projects (IT Systems implementations & upgrades - WinTel Servers, software applications migrations, O360 upgrades, security / firewalls technical support & consulting , etc) to an increasing client base of enterprise quality. The majority of clients are located in the Dublin region.
As a Premier Partner of some of the large Systems & Software Providers, you will have the opportunity of working with a core group of IT engineers who enjoy implementing and supporting infrastructure solutions & services, working on a variety of new implementation and migration projects.
We are looking for an all-rounder in terms of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Firewalls and related technology solutions. Sonicwall or Cisco ideally.
Your role will involve most of the following:
- Supporting Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Windows Server Platforms
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Hyper V platform Implementation
- Exchange Server experience including Exchange / Office 365 Hybrid deployments
- SonicWALL, Fortinet or other UTM Next generation Firewalls experience
- Email Encryption technologies
- VLAN and switch management
- Networking in general
- Microsoft systems administration and infrastructure support
- Office 365 experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating Systems, Azure, Hyper V, etc.
- Exposure to thin client technologies
- Strong documentation and support skills
- A professional customer service attitude is essential
- Good troubleshooting skills essential in order to resolve client issues
- Full valid driving licence
Nice to have:
- Any Disaster Recovery or data leak prevention experience would also be advantageous
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Industry security certification such as CISSP or networking certifications
Salary = €40-45K + benefits
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.
Other terms: IT Engineer, IT Support engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Services Engineer, IT Engineer, Technology Services Specialist, Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support, Field Engineer, Field Services Engineer, Client Services Engineer, IT Managed Services, Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, System Administrator, Systems Support Specialist, Senior Systems engineer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.