Customer Service Executives required for a busy call centre in Shannon, Co. Clare General duties include:- Dealing with new and existing customers over the phone.-...
Job Title: Front-line Customer Care
Industry: Customer Service
Contract : 23 Months
- Reporting to the team leader.
- Minimising risk by ensuring the role is conducted in the context of controlled policies and procedures.
- Identify, assess and deliver solutions for customers in financial difficulty.
- Managing the relationship with a portfolio of borrower's accounts to identify customers in difficulty.
- Establish the reason for the borrower's arrears.
- Work with borrowers to find a solution to their arrears situation.
- Business targets to reach.
- Determine and recommend loan restructuring options.
- Follow agreed lines of escalation for borrowers whose mortgage debts are unsustainable or not viable.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in customer service.
- Collections experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work to designated individual and team targets.
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness.
- Influencing/ Persuasion and Negotiation skills.
- Communication Skills : Interpersonal and Written.
- Judgement and Decision - Making.
- Team Working.
- 6% Bonus (Depending on probation being passed).
- Laya Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
* Please note you must have previous experience in a Customer Service Department to be considered for this role.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.