Client Services Manager Location: Shannon Key Responsibilities:Portfolio ManagementEngage with borrowersImplement strategiesCredit ManagementMonitor account performanceAnalysis and ReportingComplete all ad-hoc reportingCustomer ServiceLiaise with both clients and borrowersSkills...
Job Title: Customer Services Relationship Manager
Industry: Customer Care/ Financial
Contract Duration: 23 Months
- Portfolio Management
- Engagement and clear communication with borrowers.
- Seek and assess financial information, develop a strategy to negotiate deals with borrowers.
- Strategy implementation.
- Account action and resolution in accordance with work-streams, according to mandates, and as instructed by the CRE Portfolio Manager.
- Credit Management
- Clear correspondence with customers in line with mandates and acceptance of terms approved by Portfolio Manager.
- Account performance tracking.
- Ensuring ongoing collection of set repayments.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Working to deadlines is essential.
- Customer Service
- Efficient service to both clients and borrowers, while adhering to standards and maintaining high quality service levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to completing QFAs (covered)
- Third level degree
- Collections Experience
- Organisational Skills
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge of relevant lending legislation and codes desirable
- General IT Knowledge
- Legal and compliance
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills : interpersonal and written
- Customer service and commercial awareness
- Influence/ Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Organisations Skills
- Further Education Scehme: QFA covered by company
- Pension Scheme
- Laya healthcare
* Please note you must be APA qualified and have 1 - 3 years experience in customer service over the phone.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.