Work in a positive, vibrant workplace in Castletroy in a role with potential to up-skill and develop. Apply now for a role where you will...
Work in a fast-paced and supportive environment, with the opportunity to further develop in your career.
Role : Customer Service Relationship Manager (Dealing with corporate clients in relation to their mortgage repayments)
Pay : €25,500 / €29.500 (APAs = higher paygrade, exams paid for by employer to ensure increase in pay)
Location : Shannon
Benefits : Futher Education Scheme, Laya Healthcare, Parking, 6% Bonus
Contract : 23 Month Contract (potential for extension of contract)
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Relationship building with business clients
- Strategy development for repayments on mortgages and loans
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting and auditing
Skills and Experience:
- Clear correspondence and strong negotiation skills
- Third level education
- 1 - 2 years experience in a call centre
- Organisational skills
* Please note you must have experience in customer service over the phone.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.