Job Description We are currently recruiting Wireless Surveyors for our expanding wireless teams in Ireland. The candidate will form a key part of the project...
- Setup IT equipment and install software for various applications and programs.
- Manage JIRA requests, prioritising appropriately.
- Interact with employees on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Manage IT inventory with accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage office printer infrastructure.
- Ensure all devices are patched monthly.
- Administer key Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365.
- Provide support for Sharepoint administration.
- Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc..
- Deliver excellent customer service to all employees.
Skills & Experience
- 3rd level IT related qualification.
- Previous experience in providing administration support for Cloud applications.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role in a Financial Services environment (desirable).
- Analytical Thinking.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Customer Service.
- Communication - written and spoken.
- Problem Solving.
- Team work.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.