Job Title: Business AnalystIndustry: Financial Services and ManagementLocation: ShannonContract Duration: 23 MonthsKey Responsibilities: Business Design -Conduct high quality business analysis and provide clear business requirement...
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Industry: Financial Services and Management
Contract Duration: 23 Months
- Manage a team of 3, and junior team members.
- Reporting directly to the Finance Operations Manager based in Dublin.
- Daily review of bank accounts and allocation of work.
- Identify discrepancies and inconsistencies in information.
- Work with IT to resolve system generated issues reporting back to compliance where necessary.
- Manage customer impacting errors and ensure fixes are completed.
- Process customer settlements and write offs.
- Management of unallocated/suspense cash items.
- Conduct regular team meetings and 1to1's.
- Liaising with the IT and Operations teams and external counterparts.
- Ensure effective and efficient office operations including support for all Central Processing Unit (CPU) team associated activities.
- Ownership of document creation and maintenance including SOPs.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures, and record maintenance.
- Excellent Customer Service and feedback management.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 year's experience managing a team.
- Proven record of meeting targets.
- Relevant experience in financial services (Especially Asset management).
- Strong excel skills.
- Good knowledge of mortgage management.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and task orientated.
- Relevant experience in financial services.
- Legal & Compliance.
- Adaptability to Change.
- Accuracy & quality.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Organisational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Accuracy and compliance of financial records
- Regulatory Compliance
- Accuracy of information and appropriate actions taken thereby mitigating or eliminating risk and liability to the company.
- Customer Service surveys as well as everyday feedback received through internal and external customers
- Implementation of process improvements
- 6% Bonus
- Further Education Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Laya Healthcare
* Please note you must have a minimum of 4 years experience in managing a team and relevant financial experience.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.